RE: Schedules

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 16:55:07 PDT

I also have good sizes for classes...my challenge will be that every
other day I will have 7 classes to teach (out of 8) with only lunch for
a break. But I can't complain since I asked for the schedule so we
could offer another class in the upper school. I am trying to get
REALLY organized before the doors open and the flood of students,
assignments and schedules come pouring through. Ken, you do awesome
things with your students-even more impressive when the conditions you
work in are revealed.

Judi Morgan

Saint George's School

Spokane, WA