RE: Schedules

---------

From: San D (kprs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 15:51:40 PDT

  Subject: Re: Schedules

    Wow, I guess I really shouldn't complain about my schedule too much
after hearing all these bad ones! My class sizes are fine, but I have 5
classes in a row with no break in between any (well 3 min. passing period).
I know it doesn't sound bad, but I'm in the basement and there is no close
bathroom, so it would take me probably over 3 minutes to run to the bathroom
upstairs. I'm a little worried, because sometimes you gotta go, you know?
  I would engage the help of a colleague who may have their prep period in
the middle of your 'run of classes' and ask if they could 'spot' you for a
couple of minutes each day. I bet they wouldn't mind, given your situation.
I am a big proponent of "do unto others" in life, and I bet others in your
school are as well.

  Good luck.

  San D

---