Re: Schedules

---------

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 15:31:31 PDT

Wow, I guess I really shouldn't complain about my schedule too much after hearing all these bad ones! My class sizes are fine, but I have 5 classes in a row with no break in between any (well 3 min. passing period). I know it doesn't sound bad, but I'm in the basement and there is no close bathroom, so it would take me probably over 3 minutes to run to the bathroom upstairs. I'm a little worried, because sometimes you gotta go, you know?