If you have the time, please see this and enjoy

---------

From: Joe Applebaum (Joe.Applebaum_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 13:21:02 PDT

Hi all. I just get the digest form of Getty and I don't post often. I
do write whenever there is a photography question, since that's all
I've been teaching lately. I do have a request from those of you who
have the time and you may enjoy a break. My nephew is a finalist in a
competition for the new Rogers/Yahoo internet service.  All the entries
are at www.rogers.com/hotshots or
http://www.hispeed.rogers.com/yahoo/hotshots/ His entry is called
"Choice".  If you have a few minutes, have a look at the entries, most
of which are quite good.  A vote for "Choices" would be much
appreciated. If it gets the most votes, it will run as a commercial on
national tv. I hope most of you don't get angry for this post, but
with the start of school, I figured you could all use a laugh, and many
of these commercials are good. Thanks to those of you who vote. I'm
always here for photo questions. Joe

---