RE: Schedule/ class loads

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 09:22:50 PDT

ARGH, Ken.

When will the schools get the picture? How can learning take place with
36 students in any class, elementary or High School? That is just,
well, no thinking at all on the adminstration's part. Perhaps they are
overcrowded, but wouldn't double sessions beat 36 kids in a class? At
least then, you are not just dealing with discipline.

You as well as your district are in my prayers.

Jan