Re: Schedule/ class loads

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 08:54:20 PDT

Wow, that stinks. What you describe was how it was in my h.s. pottery
classes my first years of teaching. It's not fair to you or your students.
Our h.s. now has block scheduling, four 90 min. blocks a day. With this new
system less people can take art. That is unfortunate, but at least class
sizes are much smaller.

Leah