Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Pennsylvania Dutch Hex Signs - Lesson Plan

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 08:20:35 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Someone out there is looking for Pennsylvania Dutch
Hex Signs. I will be adding this "twist" to the lesson
plan on Radial Design:

Here is Kinder Art's Lesson:

If anyone does a lesson for Pennsylvania Dutch Hex
Signs - please send me an image of student art for the
lesson plan. Here is your Google link for resources:

Dropping the s gives different results...

A couple good images:

Lots more come up if you search Pennsylvania Dutch OR
just Hex Signs

I will add specific resources when the lesson arrives.

Looks like a good one for math and social studies

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?