Pennsylvania Dutch Hex Signs - Lesson Plan

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 08:20:35 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Someone out there is looking for Pennsylvania Dutch
Hex Signs. I will be adding this "twist" to the lesson
plan on Radial Design:

Here is Kinder Art's Lesson:
http://www.kinderart.com/folkart/hex.shtml

If anyone does a lesson for Pennsylvania Dutch Hex
Signs - please send me an image of student art for the
lesson plan. Here is your Google link for resources:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=Pennsylvania+Dutch+Hex+Signs&btnG=Google+Search

Dropping the s gives different results...
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=Pennsylvania+Dutch+Hex+Sign&btnG=Search

A couple good images:
http://images.google.com/images?q=Pennsylvania%20Dutch%20Hex%20Sign&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Lots more come up if you search Pennsylvania Dutch OR
just Hex Signs

I will add specific resources when the lesson arrives.

Looks like a good one for math and social studies
integration.

Judy Decker