Cursive Name Design - Insect Name Design

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 08:07:43 PDT

Greetings,

There have been searches on the site for name designs
now for two weeks in a row (looking for cursive names
and insect names). If you go to the Incredible Art
Department HOME page and try the Google search of the
site you will find all of the Name Design
lessons/ideas that ARE on the site so far. Enter name
design and search the site - many come up....All of
the name design ideas have not been added - they will
be tacked onto About Me - Self Postraits page (for
now) - that is linked from Elementary Lessons. Now
that I know there is an interest in name desings - I
will move that higher up on my "to do" list.

Right now my top priority is to get the site ready for
those who do use it. There are thousands of people out
there visiting it. I am removing broken links and
repairing links for them. I will get back to adding
lessons/ideas when this job is done. ALL lessons that
are sent to me will get on the site.

As always...Thanks for using the search feature on
Lesson Plans page. That lets me know what kind of
lessons you are looking for - and what needs to be
added.

I just tried the search on the Lesson Plan page for
name design - and it isn't as good.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====