Sky- Linda - Fiber arts/soft sculpture

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 05:18:32 PDT

Greetings Sky, Linda and all,

I am "fishing" too.....How can I "hook" a soft
sculpture lesson for IAD? I have just one little Linda
animal saved to file. I am saving this little reminder
so I ask you both later sometime.

I would love soft sculpture little people (or
whatever)...and YES - I do want more details on that
animals sewing project (and a couple more favorite
kids' work).

I posted a GREAT soft sculpture fish the other day,
Linda - if you are interested, I will send her to you.
I do have links for soft sculpture dolls on Arts and
Crafts (not the typical nylon stocking ones, though
-there are artists who make cloth dolls).

Cheers,

Judy Decker