collecting images?

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 20:05:22 PDT

I have read in some posting in the past about having your students collect images that inspire them for examples photos, quotes, etc. I was wondering how do you work this into your lessons?

Do you give students time during class to look in magazine to find images that they like? Or is this done outside of class?

How do the students organize them, in a folder or sketchbook?

Do the student receive points or a grade for these images?

I really like the idea and was thinking about starting it this year so any suggestions would be helpful.

Blessing,
Joe

---