African American Artists - Who do you use?

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 10:03:50 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have updated my page on individual African American
Artists. At the bottom is a long list of African
American artists names that were posted to Getty list
long ago (1999?)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Af-am2.htm

Many links were broken on this page - the web is
constantly changing.

Those of you who have the time- take a look and see
which artists you would like to see added to this page
for students to use....And PLEASE let me know if there
is someone listed who is not African American (smile).
I am not that up on my African American Art history.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker