Re: schedules

---------

From: Christine Merriam (ktownart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 07:23:35 PDT

Hi,
I will not whine about my schedule ever again after
reading yours!
I spend one semester at a K-2 School, second semester
at a 3-5 School. I see my students for 17 days in a
row, for 45 mins.
My schedule is divided into 3 classes plus a SRA
reading class in the AM, and 3 classes in the
afternoon. My lunch is 40 mins. I am not sure if I
will also teach a SRA Math class at the 3-5 level next
semester.
So, I see 5 or 6 classes for 17 days. Then they rotate
into a different special, Science, PE, Technology, or
Language.
Good luck!
Chris