Re: celluclay wall

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 17:53:35 PDT

> > A teacher in my district was fired on the spot for having a graffitti
> > wall where kids could write whatever they wanted. A school board
> > member

This November Albuquerque voters will be asked again to vote on a
proposal to extend a major road over a small section of a very
extensive expanse of old Native-American graffiti on the cities
south side. One persons graffiti is anothers sacred art.
I wonder if the original creators of this graffiti/art thought
what they were doing would make such a
controversy.
                                Woody in Albuquerque

--