To all who purchased Judy Decker's Web on CD

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 14:31:19 PDT

Greetings List Members,

Sorry to post this to the list - but I deleted the
list of everyone who purchaed my web on CD long ago.

I have updated the top fifty visited pages and you are
welcome to download the updated files. All you have to
do is save the html file over the file you have.

I will give you the list of files on my site that were
updated if you email me OFF LIST. Folks got tired of
seeing my updates posted. Last summer (2003) I had
everything updated for you (but I had missed some
glitches).

I will make a post when I have the entire site updated
and at that time will make ONE offer for you to mail
your CD back to me and I will save the entire site
over again for you....with countless hours of work. If
anyone is interested in this (who bought my CD) email
me now OFF LIST if this interests you.

As always...let me know what files you need updated to
use with your students. It takes me a couple hours to
do each page.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====