Re: celluclay wall

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 12:19:03 PDT

A teacher in my district was fired on the spot for having a graffitti
wall where kids could write whatever they wanted. A school board member
walked by and really took offense with what had been written. You're
going to need to censor it somehow.

>>> dianemdavis@mac.com 08/21/2004 2:44:46 PM >>>
My daughter (college age) just went to a Warp Tour concert. One of the

highlights was a graffiti wall. People could give the assistant an ID,

and they would receive either spray paint or permanent markers to add
to the big L shaped wall. They got their ID back when they returned the

art materials.
Might be fun for an open house project....i wonder if it would work for

a parents "back to school night" as well.
diane

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu
---