storage of reproductions

---------

From: Amanda Linn (toasterart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 04:51:57 PDT

I have a complete set of the Take 5 Art Prints- I
really like the way they are presented. They are
grouped by theme in Individual plastic portfolios. For
those, and other prints we have (from textbook
companies, etc.) I try to find the page in an art
supply catalogue showing thumbnails of all the images.
I tear these pages out, have them laminated and put
them in a binder so I won't have to dig through the
prints to see what I want to use.

As for storing them, I just lay them flat in a
cabinet- but when I go through them I know what I am
trying to pull out.

Amanda

=====
The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of crisis, have no opinion- Dante Alighieri