Re: National Art Honor Society Chapter - 2nd request

---------

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 22 2004 - 15:40:39 PDT

  Request the literature from NAEA ..the handbook . In it there are ideas
for an induction ceremony and request an old copy of their newsletter...lots
of ideas in it for what to do with chapters. Heidi in VA.
This is a second request fro someone that has a National Art Honor Society
to share. We are starting a National Art Honor Society Chapter and would
like to know if any of you have ideas to share on starting the Chapter,
induction, activities, service projects, etc.
Thanks,
Vivian

Increase the Peace ~^~

{^}Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of
others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of
hope. Robert F. Kennedy

http://members.cox.net/artzheart