Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: National Art Honor Society Chapter - 2nd request

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 22 2004 - 15:40:39 PDT

  Request the literature from NAEA ..the handbook . In it there are ideas
for an induction ceremony and request an old copy of their newsletter...lots
of ideas in it for what to do with chapters. Heidi in VA.
This is a second request fro someone that has a National Art Honor Society
to share. We are starting a National Art Honor Society Chapter and would
like to know if any of you have ideas to share on starting the Chapter,
induction, activities, service projects, etc.

Increase the Peace ~^~

{^}Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of
others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of
hope. Robert F. Kennedy

Do You Yahoo!?