RE: Storage of Reproductions

---------

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 22 2004 - 13:54:08 PDT

Hi!

I have a cupboard in my room that has 6 shelves that pull out and they are 2 doors wide(about 3 1/2' wide). A few years ago I gathered all my info. and large posters of artists in manilla folders and they lay alphabetically on these shelves, overlapping each other but I can see the names left edge of the folders. Some are by subject, some by artist. This has worked pretty well for me.

---