Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Op Art Lesson Plan on IAD

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 22 2004 - 09:37:44 PDT

Greetings Lauren and all,

Here is the link to Patti Caiola's lesson plan for Op
Also shown on this plan is an idea shared by Denise
Pannell last fall - I used Jeryl's student examples.

There is a middle school adaptation from Mike Sacco,

I have MANY links to add to this lesson page...Now
that the topic has come up again - I know there is
interest. I will get that done this year sometime. I
need to check them all first to make sure they are all
current... always something to do (grin).

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources