Re: Setting user accounts in iMac Lab

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 21 2004 - 18:24:47 PDT

Scott,
        I wish I could tell you how to do it. The lab I used when I was teaching
had 25 PC's. The district tech who set it up for me would set up one computer
and then mirror the same settings onto the entire lab. I have no idea
how this
was done, but it is possible especially when all the computers are on the
district server. But we were never able to save anything on any lab computer
because when a computer was shut down it would revert to the original settings.
Students had to save their work on to space allotted for each of them on
the
district server.
                                                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--