Peacemaker Quilt Lesson - Character Education - Send yours for MS

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 21 2004 - 18:05:18 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Sandy Jahnle has got the ball rolling for Character
Education lessons for Middle School. She has sent her
Peacemaker Quilt Lesson:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Sandra.htm
This is also a fiber arts lesson.

Hopefully Sandy can get some kind of image to me in
upcoming months as this was made to display in her
school.

Send more Character Education lessons you have for
middle school. Several list members have inquired
about lessons.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====