Monoprint Lessons for Elementary - Files for Sharing

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 21 2004 - 17:44:20 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Christine Besack has sent me three Monoprint Lessons
for Elementary. These will be in the File for Sharing
folder on IAD for one week only (pretty big files). I
will be putting them all online and linked in html
soon. Right now they are Word files.
Monoprint Quilt lesson:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/ChristineQ.doc
Monoprint Jungle Leaves:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/ChristineJ.doc
Monoprint Line:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/ChristineL.doc
These are adaptable fo rmany grade levels.

Look at them now - and save if they interest you.
File for Sharing Folder (Files) was set up as a means
to cut down on forwarding of files....All files do not
remain on the site. Lesson plans do get linked up when
I have the work done. If you lose the links - to find
a file that was posted - enter key words in the Google
search on IAD home page - or ask me. There is no way I
can keep a current index for that folder - I add and
delete files each week (but keep them on my hard
drive).

Thanks Christine! These look great. (Christine is on
ArtsEducators and Getty list)

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker