Re: Setting user accounts in iMac Lab

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 21 2004 - 17:39:28 PDT

Yes,

There is a way. I created accounts for each of my classes, 1st,
2nd, and so on. Then on each of the other computers, I went to
the Go button on the menu and typed in the IP address of the
main computer. I logged in as one of the accounts 1st period,
and opened up shared folders from the main computer. Then I
made an alias of the public folder and copied it to the current
computer. I hope it makes sense. My main computer, on my desk
acts like a server. The students are working on their
computers, save their work in their class folders, and then I
see if from my computer. I also from time to time have them
drop work into the drop box , for grading. I probably could
tell you more by phone if you want to call one day around 1
Texas time.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802