Setting user accounts in iMac Lab

---------

From: Scott Harrison (harrison360_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 21 2004 - 17:12:50 PDT

I have just finished setting up a 10 iMac lab at school with three user
accounts: Administrator, student, and digital photo. I had to log onto
each account and set prefs and permissions. Is (was) there a way to do
it on one computer and copy the needed account files to the other
units? I am using Mac OS 10.3.5 and they are ethernet networked. This
little job took quite a while.
Thanks!

Scott Harrison
South Fork High School
Humboldt Redwoods CA

I think I'm suffering from Liberal Outrage Fatigue (LOF).

---