Cave painting

---------

From: Diane Davis (dianemdavis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 21 2004 - 14:05:46 PDT

I like to use stained or broken ceiling tiles (the big ones 3' x 5' )
that the custodians were going to throw out. I cover them with plaster
for a bumpy rock surface, and have each table work cooperatively on
them. they love to use the curves in the plaster to show movement or
create a scene based on the lines and bumps protruding from the plaster
surface.
diane

---