Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Ancient Egypt Teacher Packet (Elem-MS)

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 21 2004 - 14:00:00 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Those of your who are looking for a "crash course" in
art of ancient Egypt will be thrilled to have this
teacher packet from San Antonio Museum of Art in your
hands...25 pages - includes images from the
collection, vocabulary, hieroglyphics, activities and

Ancient Egypt pdf file:

San Antonio Museum is linked from this page:

Pam Stephens suggested this packet.... If you are
"surfing" museum sites and find good educational
materials - post to the list. I link up all of the
good stuff you find.

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department