Ancient Egypt Teacher Packet (Elem-MS)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 21 2004 - 14:00:00 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Those of your who are looking for a "crash course" in
art of ancient Egypt will be thrilled to have this
teacher packet from San Antonio Museum of Art in your
hands...25 pages - includes images from the
collection, vocabulary, hieroglyphics, activities and
more.

Ancient Egypt pdf file:
http://www.samuseum.org/education/egyptian_teacher_packet.pdf

San Antonio Museum is linked from this page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/museum2.htm

Pam Stephens suggested this packet.... If you are
"surfing" museum sites and find good educational
materials - post to the list. I link up all of the
good stuff you find.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====