RE: Ceramic Tool List

---------

From: San D (kprs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 21 2004 - 12:36:33 PDT

I would add "spackle bucket" or a bucket free from your local bakery. (to
keep their clay in).
I would also add any plastic silverware, combs, old pair of scissors, paper
towels, newspaper, string (to cut the clay), paintbrush (to use for slip),
and anything that you could push into the clay to make texture (like old
hair rollers for example).

  Dear Artednetters,
  I am developing a list of items I am requesting my ceramic students bring
from home to use as they work in clay. What would you suggest I add to the
list. I want things that are inexpensive or free that they find around the
house.

---