Ceramic Tool List

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 21 2004 - 12:17:53 PDT

Dear Artednetters,
I am developing a list of items I am requesting my ceramic students bring from home to use as they work in clay. What would you suggest I add to the list. I want things that are inexpensive or free that they find around the house.

Sponge

Apron

Several plastic bags (plastic grocers bags or trash bags)

Twist ties (to tie up your plastic bag)

Plastic container with a lid. (margarine container works great)

Old toothbrush

Old towel

If you have any suggestion please send them on.

Also, I am developing a lesson on clay tools that are handmade or a preexisting tool that is reinvented into a clay tool. If you have any tools that you make to work in clay please tell me what they are. Or if you have a favorite tool that you can't work without please let me know what that is.

I hope everyone is have a great weekend.

Blessings,
Joe

---