New School Web Site- Crete Middle School - post yours

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 21 2004 - 09:46:41 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Kelli Wilkie has just shared her middle school art
site with me. Crete Public Schools in Milford,
Nebraska:
http://manila.esu6.org/kelliw/
Looks like Kelli has plans to add a lot of new
work....so check back often.

Kelli's site is linked to:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm

This is a high traffic page on my site - If you want
your site to get noticed - please post to the list and
I will add it.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====