Linear Sculpture Lesson Plan - MS-HS

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 21 2004 - 07:11:31 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Kevan Kitzberg sent me his Linear Sculpture Lesson
Plan. I am sharing the easy way first:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/kevan2.htm

I will be working on getting resources and images
added soon. Kevan has images on his site:
http://www.anoka.k12.mn.us/education/staff/staff.php?sectionid=15769

Many of you ask how to send me plans. Kevan copied and
pasted this one into an email and sent to me as html.
That works. Send plans the way that works BEST for
you. There is no set template that I use on IAD.
I just assume everyone rewrites them to fit their own
templates (smile). If you want to know what all to
include - that is simple, too. Include what YOU need
to have on a plan. Write them for YOU and then share
when you can.

Right now I am feverishly working to update links for
all who do use the site...then I will go back to
writing/revising/updating more lessons.

Best wishes to all

Judy Decker

=====