Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Making Connections - Excellent Lesson Plans (K-12)

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 20 2004 - 11:54:23 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Grace Hall shared her Lesson Plan for Amate Painting
with Art Education list. I have linked it to my Mexico
page - my Amate lesson page - and will linking it to
Middle School and High School Lessons on IAD.

You can find the lesson on this site:
Making Connections - Learning Through Technology:
Enter Arts in Subject - which will take you to many
interdisciplinary lessons. I have linked this site on
Comprehensive Arts and on my Art Education page.

Here is the URL for Grace's lesson:

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department