Making Connections - Excellent Lesson Plans (K-12)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 20 2004 - 11:54:23 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Grace Hall shared her Lesson Plan for Amate Painting
with Art Education list. I have linked it to my Mexico
page - my Amate lesson page - and will linking it to
Middle School and High School Lessons on IAD.

You can find the lesson on this site:
Making Connections - Learning Through Technology:
http://www.doe.state.la.us/conn/search.php
Enter Arts in Subject - which will take you to many
interdisciplinary lessons. I have linked this site on
Comprehensive Arts and on my Art Education page.

Here is the URL for Grace's lesson:
http://www.doe.state.la.us/conn/lessonplans.php?task=LP_view&lesson_id=4454&dispPage=14

Judy Decker

=====