Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

First Day of School

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 20 2004 - 06:04:40 PDT

Today is the first day of school for my precious triplet grandkids.
We are way out here in New Mexico but we stay tuned in via e-mail.
Here is a pic of the three of them waiting to catch the bus in their
drive in Osawatomie. We may not be in Kansas anymore but we can
experience "Virtual Kansas". (6:55 AM Central Time)
                                Woody in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM    87199-1703