Mexico - Hispanic Heritage Month- Days of Dead - Cinco de Mayo

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 17:47:22 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Is anyone planning units for Art of Mexico - Hispanic
Heritage Month - Days of the Dead - or Cinco de Mayo?

I just updated my Mexican Art page and many links were
broken and sites were no longer on line. If you are
planning on using my page - I will add sites to
replace ones I removed.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/mexico.htm

If you are surfing for images to use in your
PowerPoints - post sites you find.

I have updated 17 pages now - some for the second time
this summer (finding more broken links).... I can
update any page you want to use with kids if you let
me know. African links have been done....

Happy planing....

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker