Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 17:29:46 PDT

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 03:19:12 +0300
From: LOTTERY COODINATOR <wld1-lottery@email.ee>
To: artsednet-request
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 03:19:12 +0300
From: LOTTERY COODINATOR <wld1-lottery@email.ee>
To: wld1-lottery@email.ee
Subject: LOTTERY WINNER
<P><BR>
&nbsp;International Netherlands Lottery,<BR>
41132 NL- 1007 DB,<BR>
AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS, HQs.</P>
<P>FROM: THE INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY COORDINATOR,<BR>
REF: KP6821873DL<BR>
BATCH: 28/2017/IPD</P>
<P>DEAR SIR/MADAM,</P>
<P>RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS</P>
<P>We are pleased to inform you of the announcement<BR>
today, 20TH of August 2004 winners of the<BR>
International<BR>
Netherlands Lottery PROGRAMS held on 1st of Jan.<BR>
2004. Your company/individual e-mail, attached to<BR>
ticket number (025-1146-2003-750),<BR>
with serial number(2113-22) drew the lucky numbers<BR>
(13-15-22-37-39-43),<BR>
and consequently won the lottery in the 1st category.<BR>
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay<BR>
of $2,500,000 (Two million, five hundred thousand<BR>
American Dollar), in cash credited to file REF<BR>
NO. KP6821873DL. This is from the total prize money<BR>
of $30,000,000 shared among the 12 winners in this category.<BR>
All participants were selected through a computer ballot<BR>
system drawn from 20,500,000 names/email addresses<BR>
of individuals and companies from Australia, New<BR>
Zealand, America, Europe and North America and Africa<BR>
as part of International Promotions Program, which<BR>
is conducted annually. CONGRATULATIONS!</P>
<P>Your fund is now deposited with a security company<BR>
insured in your name. Due to the mix up of some<BR>
numbers and names, we ask that you keep this<BR>
notification strictly from public notice until your<BR>
claim has been processed and your money remitted to<BR>
your account.</P>
<P>This is part of our security protocol to avoid<BR>
double claiming or unscrupulous acts by beneficiaries of<BR>
this program. We hope with a part of your prize, you will<BR>
participate in our next year high stakes US$60<BR>
Million International Lottery.</P>
<P>To begin your claim, please contact your claim<BR>
agent: Mr. John Kalu, email: <A href="mailto:mr_johnkalu@whipmail.com">mr_johnkalu@whipmail.com</A></P>
<P>For due processing and remittance of your prize to a<BR>
designated account of your choice. Remember, all prize<BR>
money must be claimed not later than 16th September. 2004.<BR>
After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.</P>
<P>NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and<BR>
complications, please remember to quote your reference<BR>
and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences.<BR>
Furthermore, should there be any change of your address,<BR>
do inform us as soon as possible.</P>
<P>Congratulations once again from all the staff of International<BR>
Netherlands Lottery.<BR>
And thank you for being part of our promotions program.</P>
<P>Sincerely, Mr Lewis Jude,<BR>
THE INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY COORDINATOR,</P>
<P>N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the<BR>
winners will result to disqualification.<BR>