puce

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 08:40:11 PDT

my dictionary defines puce as "a dark red," but I always thought it was a brownish-purple.

This email is for the sole use of the individual for whom it is intended. If you are neither the intended recipient, nor agent responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, any disclosure, retransmission, copying, or taking action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the person transmitting the information immediately. All email correspondence to and from this email address may be subject to NC Public Records Law which may result in monitoring and disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement."
Outbound by GCSnet (b37)

---