Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Sound Portraits in Education

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 08:27:03 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

"Sound Portraits" was posted to the Gold Net list
serve... I can see many ways to integrate with Visual

How about Oral Histories? Combine with Hands -
Photographing (or drawing) the hands..... Interviews
with the elderly...artist interviews.....

Home page for the site:

I will provide a link to this site when someone
submits a lesson using "sound portraits"... I might
jus go ahead and add it to Comprehensive Arts.

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?