HIGH SCHOOL: Excellent Studio - AP Student Art Site

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 18:15:47 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Patty Knott shared a site with me that came across the
AP list. Archbishop Moeller High School,Cincinnati
http://homepages.moeller.org/gstanforth/
The Moeller Fine Arts Department offers four years of
study in Studio Art; Studio Art 1 and 2, Studio Art AP
3 and 4, Photography 1 and 2. Fine Arts, a non-studio
course, is offered for those students not enrolled in
one of the elective Studio Art or Photography courses,
Choral Music or Band.

Check each Class Gallery (2004 is at the top) and each
Squire Art to see some amazing student work.

Judy Decker