To all who use Incredible Art Resources (on IAD)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 15:40:32 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I know many of you signed off during the summer - so I
am repeating this notice.

I am trying to get links pages updated on Incredible
Art Resources (my portion of Incredible Art
Department). Right now - I am just updating in the
order of most visited (based on the site stat
reports). If you need to use a page with students -
please let me know one day a head of time.

If you are using it for personal research/study and
find broken links - please report them to me.

Four pages I updated last month - already had many
broken links...the web is constantly changing.

This portion of the site is online for you. My focus
this year is going to be to keep it up to date.

Several of you said you preferred to use the Heads
section of IAD (Art Dept button on the home page).
Please report broken links you find on those pages. I
have already updated the two most visited pages of
those.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====