Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

National Art Honor Society Chapter - 2nd request

From: V Moreira Komando (komandov_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 13:43:03 PDT

This is a second request fro someone that has a National Art Honor Society to share. We are starting a National Art Honor Society Chapter and would like to know if any of you have ideas to share on starting the Chapter, induction, activities, service projects, etc.

Increase the Peace ~^~

Do You Yahoo!?