National Art Honor Society Chapter - 2nd request

---------

From: V Moreira Komando (komandov_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 13:43:03 PDT

This is a second request fro someone that has a National Art Honor Society to share. We are starting a National Art Honor Society Chapter and would like to know if any of you have ideas to share on starting the Chapter, induction, activities, service projects, etc.
Thanks,
Vivian

Increase the Peace ~^~

http://members.cox.net/artzheart