Re: painting

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 08:18:51 PDT

>I use an eight color scheme handout to explain my color schemes.
>These are Monochromatic, Compliment, Double Compliment, Split >Compliment,
Analogous, Triad, related Palette, and Three
>Analogous and a comp.
>Ken Schwab

Ken...do you have this handout on your online site, or possibly as a pdf or
document of some kind to share. I enjoy seeing how other instructors
sometimes organize such color lessons. Sometimes it gives a fresh angle to
consider...

just curious...

Larry Seiler
My book on Landscape Painting-
http://www.artlandishconcepts.org/newbook.htm

My artist website-
http://www.artlandishconcepts.org

Visit my own artist's forum of many helps!
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=144

Signature member of NAPPAP- "National Academy of Professional Plein Air
Painters"
http://nappap.org

"Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm!"
Winston Churchill

---