Re: Wacky Names for Colors - NEW Greg Percy song

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 12:36:08 PDT

I think it's a dark magenta color.

>>> lindwood@webtv.net 08/16/2004 8:26:37 PM >>>
I KNOW I have asked this question before and never got a straight
answer...just what color exactly IS PUCE????

Linda Woods

Visit our student's web art gallery at St.John's School

www.sjs.org
 click on "Stories of SJS," click on "Arts Stories," click on Linda
Woods' name. View artwork by Lower, and Middle School students as
well
as our art archives.

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu