Junk Mail Blocker

---------

From: C Kerch (ckerch_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 14:34:30 PDT

Just wanted to send out a quick message to say that I just realized that I
had my Junk Mail Blocker on Hotmail set at Maximum protection so I've been
blocking a lot of email that I didn't know about. If anyone sent me email
off the listserv I did not receive it, please resend your message. Sorry.

Mahalo,
Cathy
Honolulu, HI