Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

PC Paint - Basic Graphics lessons - Please add on

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 09:55:35 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

There has been a little interest in putting a PC/MS Paint (basic drawing)
lesson page on IAD.
Please add your lesson ideas and send me an image if you have one.
I do have some of Jan Hillmer's ideas on for elementary. Her Aboriginal Dot
Painting and her Warhol Hands are online.

Carolyn's lessons:

Renee Berg's

Sara Wegenast (see Diana's lesson for how to on the reflection design)
(Sara has a Graphics Arts lesson you may be able to adapt)

Diana Hunter's Lesson:
Kenneth Cole Tessellations:

MS Paint Tutorials: (click icons and view
Lots of links/tutorials/lesson ideas:

Here are some Tutorial for Paint Shop Pro - some of you thave that:

Michael Gerrish did some lessons, too.

Is anyone planning a computer graphics tessellation this year?

Save these links if they interest you - I won't be doing the page until I
get more ideas sent in.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
Incredible Art Resources