PC Paint - Basic Graphics lessons - Please add on

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 09:55:35 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

There has been a little interest in putting a PC/MS Paint (basic drawing)
lesson page on IAD.
Please add your lesson ideas and send me an image if you have one.
I do have some of Jan Hillmer's ideas on for elementary. Her Aboriginal Dot
Painting and her Warhol Hands are online.

Aboriginal
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/aboriginalbarkpainting.htm#Jan
Hands
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/hands.htm

Carolyn's lessons:
http://cyber.lenoir.k12.nc.us/khs/croberts/roberts2.html

Renee Berg's
http://rb043.k12.sd.us/art_tech_8th.htm
http://rb043.k12.sd.us/new_page_3.htm

Sara Wegenast (see Diana's lesson for how to on the reflection design)
http://www.esu9.org/~swegenas/midart/9archive.htm
(Sara has a Graphics Arts lesson you may be able to adapt)
http://www.esu9.org/~swegenas/midart/names.htm

Diana Hunter's Lesson:
http://www.members.tripod.com/dianajhunter/
Kenneth Cole Tessellations:
http://www.kencole.org/ctp/tessmenu.html

MS Paint Tutorials:
http://www.fayette.k12.il.us/99/paint/paint.htm (click icons and view
descriptions)
http://www.lkwdpl.org/classes/MSPaint/paint.html
http://www.lesley.edu/faculty/ahunt/MSPttutr.htm
http://www.sjy.org/technology/ms_paint_tutorial.htm
Lots of links/tutorials/lesson ideas:
http://microsoftgraphics.com/paint/paint.htm

Here are some Tutorial for Paint Shop Pro - some of you thave that:
http://www.baycongroup.com/paint_shop_pro/tutorials.htm
http://www.baycongroup.com/paint_shop_pro/psptoc.htm

Michael Gerrish did some lessons, too.

Is anyone planning a computer graphics tessellation this year?

Save these links if they interest you - I won't be doing the page until I
get more ideas sent in.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/