Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: I need images of cut paper portraits

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 09:23:27 PDT

There is a great example in the catalog of the Scholastic Art Awards
2004. The work is by Margaret Rhodes , 16, McCallum High School, Texas.
 Perhaps you can look it up on their web page or request a catalog.

>>> 08/13/2004 5:26:09 AM >>>
Oh great wise ones of the ether net:
I am reviving an old unit that creates self portraits that are either
or cut with an element of 3d. I have no visuals. I just spent 40
minutes on
google images. Does any body have sources or sophisticated images of
faces. this is a Senior art class and I am hoping for some really
sophisticated work.
Thank you... ( Randy in Rainy Maine)