Re: Modigliani show in NYC

---------

From: Dennis Golombek (dennis_golombek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 08:50:13 PDT

If it's the same as the one that was here in Buffalo at the Albright-Knox
last year I've seen it, took my 8th graders there and they loved it too.

<DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#003300>Dennis Golombek </FONT></DIV><FONT
color=#003300>Lowry Middle School </FONT>
<DIV></DIV><FONT color=#003300>North Tonawanda, NY </FONT>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#003300></FONT></DIV><FONT
color=#003300>http://www.dgolombek.net
<HR>
</FONT></DIV></DIV></html>

&gt;From: PrimaryE@aol.com
&gt;Reply-To: &quot;ArtsEdNet Talk&quot; &lt;artsednet@lists.getty.edu&gt;
&gt;To: &quot;ArtsEdNet Talk&quot; &lt;artsednet@lists.getty.edu&gt;
&gt;Subject: Re: Modigliani show in NYC
&gt;Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 19:11:29 EDT
&gt;
&gt;The Jewish Museum at 92nd St. and Fifth Ave. in NYC has a Modigliani
show
&gt;going on now. It's quite a collection of work. Has anyone seen it? He
died at
&gt;only 35 and I was surprised that most of the work in the show was done
in the
&gt;last five years of his life. I hadn't really taken notice of certain
details
&gt;of his paintings when I had seen his work in books. Next week I'm going
&gt;see the hands exhibit at the Guggenheim. Did anyone see that? I think
&gt;remember some typing about the hands show. Has anyone seen any other
good exhibits
&gt;in New York City? Thanks.
&gt;
&gt;