Question about DSL ?? & ArtsEdNet

---------

From: Donna Pauler (dpauler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 05:52:12 PDT

I am on the brink of changing to SWB-DSL (this week). Still on Road
Runner. Have heard DSL is faster and has had fewer problems. Know
several "satisfied customers" that is why I am switching. It is also
less expensive.

I was looking at how I would re-up on Arts Ed Net after signing off
with this address. During the past week when I go to artsednet and
click the join button, I get error messages. One time I got message
that I couldn't join now. I have the digest which I like and I don't
think I can get it again either. So even when I can sign back up, I may
not. Will see.

Woody how did you sign back up? Did you just "subscribe" in email
header and send it to artsednet and skip the web site? Maybe there is
another way than through web site?
Donna Pauler

On Aug 16, 2004, at 2:00 AM, ArtsEdNet Talk digest wrote:

> Question about DSL ???????

---