Thank you all!!

---------

From: Mikel Lee (mikellee31_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 15 2004 - 21:25:57 PDT

Thanks to everyone who helped me feel more comfortable
and confident about moving to middle school! Kids come
Friday and I know I am ready.

Also, thank you all for the great posts and support
that is always available. I have learned so much from
everyone who posts and even just following the links
you guys have on your sites, etc. I know that I am a
better teacher all because of you.

Sincerely,
Mikel in OK