Re: Art and Science Integration

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 15 2004 - 18:31:40 PDT

When I learned to drive in a 1953 Plymouth, I was told that too
many drivers on a stick shift was a big mistake. I believe the same
applies to copy machines. At my school we even had to bring our own
paper (which the office gave us). So the paper tray wore out quickly
or got broken by being opened and closed by 40 plus users. Years ago
we had a planning room clerk who ran and maintained the machines as
if they were hers. I believe the old machines lasted a lot longer due
to having only one driver.
                                        Woody in Albuquerque
Now I drive to my office at Kinkos.

Maggie Tucker wrote:

> Like Linda, we start tomorrow. We had four days last week for meetings (oh, yeah!) and getting-ready-in-our-rooms. All three photocopiers quit by Friday afternoon--students had their schedules, teachers didn't have theirs, so we're not sure who is getting who, but it will work out.
>
> There's got to be a better way, though. Any ideas on how we can make start of school easier on all of us? My vote is to get operating machinery!
> Maggie Tucker

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM 87199-1703