Question about DSL ???????

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 15 2004 - 18:19:42 PDT

I had cable in Kansas City (roadrunner) and I'm now on cable in
Albuquerque (comcast). It's fast and reliable and they walk you
through problems when they occur. My question is: how about DSL.
It's offered here with Quest and I could move the computer to
any phone jack in the house. Although I'll need a modem for each
computer. If you have experience with DSL, let me know what your
opinion is: Is it fast enough ? Is it reliable ? Do you experience any
problems moving to a new location in the house ? Is running two or
three computers a problem ? I'd like to know if I should try DSL
or not. Let me know.
                                Woody in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons