Know the Artist: Gerogia O'Keeffe page on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 15 2004 - 17:34:29 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I now have a Know the Artist: Georgia O'Keeffe page on IAD:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/okeeffe.htm
I still need to link upo the lesson plans that are online.... but the best
links for kids are there.
I did add some for teachers only links - for grabbing images for PowerPoint
(those are towards the bottom).

It is a good thing you folks are not expecting Know the Artist web pages for
all of your table artists....
My internet is locking up on me ("not responding" - IE and FireFox both lock
up).

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department (IAD)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/